Now hopefully this isn’t news to you, but it’s MOTHER’S DAY THIS WEEKEND! And Mother’s Day is always a busy weekend around Boulder since it’s also CU Graduation. (Congrats grads!) So, make your brunch plans first and then check out some of the other things happening around town:
- Art Night Out in Old Town Lafayette – Friday 5p – 9p – Art Night Out is a dynamic arts festival in Old Town Lafayette that happens once a month, May through September. This community event draws families, community members and people from neighboring towns to participate in a dynamic local experience. The nights are filled with great Colorado bands, surprising flash mobs, interesting art demonstrations, fun street performers, award winning local beer and a variety of delicious food trucks.
- McGuckin’s Tent Sale – Thursday through Sunday – They’ve got it all, and this weekend it’s on sale. Plus, popcorn!
- Growing Garden’s Spring Plant Sale – Saturday and Sunday 8a – 4p – Since Mother’s Day is the day we unofficially cross into ‘safe to plant stuff!’ territory, it’s also a great time to go pick up some (organic and bee-safe) plants.
- Mother’s Day Open House at Family Village – Sunday 10a – 1p – Ready to come see what Family Village is all about? Join us for our Mother’s Day Open House on Saturday May 12th! Mimosas, delicious food, chair massages, kid crafts and more!
- EATS@Gunbarrel – Sunday 3:30p – EATS@Gunbarrel is a new food truck and music festival starting May 13 featuring the area’s hottest food trucks. The award-winning food trucks this week include The French Twist Food Truck, Stone Lotus and the Ginger Pig. The band this week is Harmony and Brad, a husband-wife-duo that plays acoustic rock. Enjoy the time with family and friends and get to know your neighbors.
The countdown to summer is down to single digits, so the time to grab your last minute camp reservations is now! Take a look at the listings on Campanizer.