It’s the second weekend of summer, the forecast looks lovely and there is a TON going on this weekend.
- Whittier Garden Tour – Campanizer is proud to be sponsoring this favorite Boulder tradition – Boulder’s premier Garden Tour! Join us for the 16th annual Whittier-Mapleton Garden Tour showcasing outstanding gardens in the historic Mapleton Hill neighborhood. All proceeds to Whittier International Elementary School. For more details, check out our blog post here.
- Jeff + Paige at Longmont Museum Treehouse Exhibit Opening – Saturday 1p – 4p – The event will include: family-friendly activities, live music from Jeff & Paige, live animals and bugs and free food. Wildlife organizations will be on hand educating visitors about how they support and protect local plants and animals. Visitors can also learn about Longmont’s new sustainability plan and becoming an environmental steward yourself. Admission to the event is $8/Adults, $5/Students and Seniors and Children 3 and under, as well as Museum members, are FREE.
- Boulder Public Library Used Book Sale – Saturday and Sunday – Library Tons of children’s books as well as adult fiction, history, self-help, art books, cookbooks, and more. Books $1 to $2. Children’s books special – two for for $1. In the Boulder Creek Meeting Room, Main Branch, Boulder Public.
- Boulder Rural Fire Rescue Open House – Saturday 10a – 2p – Fire engines, hoses, bouncy castle, face painting, balloons, food, lemonade + more!
- Touch A Truck at the Louisville Rec Center – Saturday 9a – 11a -Hey kids come and climb on the big trucks, ride the train, and see Dr. Howe from Young Dentistry for Children
- Oh Gnome You Didn’t at Whitetail Park in Lafayette – Saturday and Sunday 10a – Pack a picnic and head over to Whitetail Park for “Oh Gnome You Don’t.” An unruly band of traveling clowns seeks an audience to tell their gnome-tale. In this rollicking outdoor adventure for all ages, a long-lived relationship between a gnome and his tree gets upended when a villainous, hungry mushroom pops up in the forest. Oh Gnome You Don’t is performed by Sondra Blanchard, Buba Basishvili, and Claire Patton. Admission is Pay What You Think It’s Worth after the show and no reservations are required.
- And, since it’s the first Saturday of the month, stop by Home Depot for the free kids DIY event.
It’s not too late to grab your last minute camp reservations! Take a look at the listings on Campanizer.