Earth Day is coming up Monday, April 22nd 2019! There are lots of events planned around Boulder to celebrate this beautiful piece of the planet we are lucky to enjoy including activities at McGuckins, the Longmont Museum, Rayback Collective, East Boulder Community Park, Lucky’s Market, Fjällräven and more. But you don’t have to stop there, celebrate our earth all summer long with these fantastic nature camps:
Thorne Nature Camp
Thorne Nature Camps have been educating and entertaining kids in the Boulder area since 1957. There are two locations: Lafayette camps meet at Ryan Elementary and then campers are bused to locations incl. Coal Creek Trail, Chautauqua, South Mesa Trail, and Walden Ponds. Boulder camps meet at various locations around Boulder including Sombrero Marsh, Chautauqua, Mapleton and more.
Special Offer for Thorne Nature Camp: Save 10% with coupon code Campanizer2019. Discounts cannot be combined. Discounts do not apply to Extended Care. Discount may not be applied to retroactive registrations.
Other Great Boulder-area Nature Camps
- Animal + Nature Art Camp at The Arts Hub
- Forest Ecology at CU Science Discovery
- Wilderness Survival in the Wild West at Storycamp
- Sisters of the Earth at Feet on the Earth
- Nature + Crafts Camp at Boulder Country Day
- Garden Gurus Summer Camp at Growing Gardens
- Farm: Camp Eco Fun at Boulder JCC
- Wildcrafting and Primitive Skills Thursdays at Wild Bear Nature Center