Longmont has a TON of great summer camp options for 2019. From archery to art and sailing to soccer, there’s something for every kid without having to drive to Boulder. Here’s a list to get you started, and don’t forget you can search and sort activities on Campanizer by location, age, date and more. Happy planning!
Sports Camps in Longmont
- Able to Sail – Full-day sailing camps to teach our at-risk, underprivileged, and under-served youth to realize and embody an enhanced self-image “anchored” in thrilling, experiential personal achievement.
- Longmont Indoor Soccer – Offering full-day and half-day options featuring a competitive and enjoyable soccer experience.
- Skyhawks Sports Clark Centennial Park and Skyhawks Sports Affolter Park– Half-day morning camps exploring different sports each week including track and field, flag football, soccer, golf and tennis.
- Airborne Gymnastics – Half-day and full-day camps with rotating themes throughout the summer incl. princesses, ninjas, superheros, Harry Potter and more featuring gymnastics, dance, crafts and other activities.
- Coerver Soccer Camp – Full-day camps designed with a seven level summer camp curriculum that begins with helping players develop comfort with the ball at their feet, then turns to mastering soccer’s essential skills and best habits.
- High Altitude Archery – Full-day camps where you will learn what it takes to be
an expert archer.
Art, Music + Adventure Camps in Longmont
- Inspiration Art Academy – Offering full-day and half-day options for campers to explore a variety of 2D and 3D art techniques
- Mojo’s Music Academy – Half-day camps that will teach your child the history of music through performance.
- Renaissance Adventures – Full-day camp adventure where the children and teens become the heroes of an incredibly fun and dynamic quest, working together in a mythical and magical world to overcome interesting challenges.