What does Boulder Karate believe in?
At Boulder Karate, the dojo motto is “Boulder Rules!” They believe in a positive learning environment and a family-friendly atmosphere. The 5 Values taught to each student include: Attitude, Integrity, Respect, Self Control, and Heart. Boulder Karate has summer camps along with regularly schedule classes for kids ages 4 – 17 (and adults, too!) including:
- Boulder Karate Summer Camp – Full-Day, Half-Day AM or Half-Day PM options. Our Karate Camps include plenty of Karate training, along with tons of fun activities and martial arts games. New campers welcome! Your child is going to have a blast while learning important life lessons at our Karate Summer Camps. And for a sprinkle of something new each week, we’ve got weekly themes! Every camp includes:
- Karate Training every day
- Character Building & Life Skills
- Study of the 5 Shaolin Animals: Tiger, Dragon, Leopard, Crane, Snake
- Learning about our 5 Values: Attitude, Integrity, Respect, Self Control, Heart
- Exciting, unique Karate Games like Nunchucks Baseball, Noodle Battles, Ninja Dodgeball, Sensei Says, Squirt Guns at the Park, Relay Races, and many more
- Pizza Party on Friday every week
- Boulder Karate T-Shirt for new Full Day campers
- Tiny Tigers – Recommended for ages 4-5, this age group works best in focused 30-minute increments. We give them plenty of exercise and movement so they can let out that youthful energy in a positive way.
- Mini Monks – Recommended for ages 6-8, this group works best in focused 45-minute increments. They will learn self defense moves to advance to the next rank in a safe, encouraging environment.
- Junior Ninjas – Recommended for ages 9-12, this age group works best in focused 60-minute increments. We give them special combat exercise training so they can make use of all their energy in a positive way, while turning their fitness up to the level of Bruce Lee.
- Teen Group – The Teens group is a blast! Recommended for ages 13-17, we spend a solid 60 minutes each class developing Teens from the inside out. Being a Teen is hard, so we love giving these young men and ladies plenty to take their mind off the stress from school and channel that into hitting the pads and training.
Here’s what parents are saying…
“My boys and I LOVE Boulder Karate! It has been an amazing experience getting to learn and grow together as a family through martial arts. I’m a single mom with two boys and I wanted to have a fun family bonding activity, as well as, find a way to instill good values for my boys. We are not only learning an art form but the principles of Respect, Heart, Integrity, Attitude, and Self Control. Plus it’s a great way to stay fit and challenge yourself!! If you are considering Boulder karate for yourself or your children I would highly recommend taking the plunge!! You will feel a positive impact immediately!!”
“This is the best kid/adult/family activity in town! Sensei Kaley and Sensei Jerry are super awesome teachers. I love the way they teach and have positive attitude toward their students. I also love their sense of humor. My son loves going to the class all the time. Lately, I’ve started taking classes too! My son was so happy when I practiced with him! Thank you, Boulder Karate!”
Save 10% on any camp when you call and use the code CAMPANIZER at registration.