Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16th – just a few days away! With summer in full-swing in Boulder, there are lots of fun activities to help you celebrate.
- Father’s Day Celebration featuring the music of The Grateful Dead for Kids – The Boulder Theatre welcomes families who jam together for this mid-day all ages show.
- Hippy Bluegrass Church – Join Nick Forrester and friends at eTown Hall for this uplifting singalong.
- Hanuman Festival – Hanuman Festival features a FREE Community Village with morning meditation, community yoga classes and workshops, panel discussions, Satsangs, and live music. You do not need a pass to register for these events.
- West End Tavern – If the dad in your family loves smoked meat and whiskey, this is the place to go.
- Brunch at the St. Julien – Seatings at 10 and 12:30 – call for reservations!
- Monster Truck Show – Vroom, vroom!
With loving appreciation to all of the fathers, grandfathers, and father figures that are worth celebrating on this day & every other – thanks!