The 4th of July is right around the corner! However you like to celebrate – whether it’s an early morning run or evening fireworks – there’s tons to choose from. We wish you and your family a safe + fun 4th!
- Ralphie’s Independence Day Blast – The fireworks at Folsom Field are a tradition that goes back over 50 years with a sing-along and, of course, fireworks! Be sure to check the guidelines on what you can bring and consider taking the free bus since parking is limited!
- Longmont Symphony’s July 4th Concert in the Park – Complete with patriotic music, a picnic contest and prizes, kids conducting the orchestra, and cannons for the 1812 Overture.
- Longmont Fireworks Display – At the Boulder County Fairgrounds
- 4th of July at Waneka Lake – Enjoy an old fashioned July 4th with Food from Abos, Cuban Fusion, Eats and Sweets. Beer/Cider/Wine Garden (fees apply) Kids Activities including Face Painting, Bungee Trampoline, Bounce House and more.
- Louisville 4th of July – Live patriotic music performed by the Boulder Concert Band, Food trucks from around the region, Bouncy houses and inflatable fun, Free face painting, Free balloon twisting, Fireworks beginning at dark (approximately 9:30 pm)
- Superior 4th of July Parade and Pancake – Superior Downhill Mile, Parade, Pancake Breakfast and Kickball Tournament
- Niwot 4th of July – Pancake Breakfast and Parade
- Let Freedom Run Race – Choose from a 5k, 10k or (free!) kid’s fun run.
And if you’re looking for fun activities for your kids (or you need childcare) some camps are still open! Here are some of the programs offering camps during July 1 – 5, 2019: