One of the perks/hazards of working at Campanizer is finding all of these amazing classes that I wish *I* could take. My kids are still too young to take these, but maybe yours aren’t. Check them out!
- Dances with Branches – Climb safely on ropes into the crown of a tall tree. Experience the joy and adventure of reconnecting with nature from on high. Trained and experienced facilitators provide all the instruction and equipment necessary.
- Kid’s Capoeira – Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian martial art and dance form that incorporates rhythm, coordinated call and response movements, strength, flexibility, singing, and percussion instruments. All levels of physical fitness are welcome. The uniqueness of Capoeira will give your body physical strength, power and flexibility and your mind self-confidence, concentration, courage and creativity.
- Drop-in Breakdancing – Stay fit + conquer fears with breakdancing!
- Scooter – Step up your scooter game at Progresh Indoor Skate Park.
- Tricking + Trampoline – Your kids are going to want to try crazy tricks, so help them learn to do it properly in this class that combines gymnastics, breakdancing + more.
- Girl’s + Women’s Boxing – Sarah will guide you through the basic boxers routine including shadowboxing, heavy bag, speed bag, and double end bag punching, rope skipping and calisthenics. Sarah will help you to sharpen you boxing skills and develop a strong body and a confident mindset through this fun and challenging workout. Open to women 8 years and older.
- Saturday Morning Art Exploration – Time for the kids to explore different materials, work together and independently on art projects, and most importantly have fun!
All groups facilitated by an art therapist, who is there for support, guidance, and assistance during the art making process. A place for them to experiment, play, and just be a kid surrounded by art materials at their disposal! (Editor’s Note – And none of this is making a mess in your house!)